Salesforce CRM Administration Support & Administrator Services
Salesforce Administrator Services, Remote & Onsite Administration
Regardless of the size, scope and complexity of the Salesforce CRM implementation, creating a sustainable Salesforce CRM strategy requires the business to allocate dedicated or shared resources to the administration of the solution. CRM strategies are iterative processes; as the organization advances the CRM strategy will evolve and adapt. The success and continued impact of the Salesforce CRM as a business driver requires a Salesforce Administrator to maintain and manage the CRM strategy, business process and objectives. bLogix provides Salesforce Administration support to businesses by providing Salesforce Administrator services on initial implementations and post implementation.
We specialize in providing highly skilled functional and technical Salesforce CRM Administrator services and support for small to medium (10 to 1000) size clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Our collaborative consulting approach works closely with our clients’ organization in a cross functional capacity to provide Salesforce Administrator services through a custom tailored solution and SLA specific to the company dynamics, businesses processes, goals and objectives.
Types of Salesforce Administrator & Salesforce Administration Support
We provide Salesforce Administrator Services and Admin support are provided to our clients in the following:
- Remote on-demand Salesforce Administrator
- Onsite Salesforce Administrator
- Contract full-time Salesforce Administrator (remote or on-site)
- Contract part-time Salesforce Administrator (remote or on-site)
Salesforce Administrator Services
- Security and data access; role hierarchies, record and object access, field level security
- Managing data; cleansing, transfer, import
- Customization; page layouts, custom and formula fields, Picklists, Lookups
- Organization administration
- Implementing Business Processes; workflow, workflow approvals
- Data management, validation and utilities
- Dashboard, analytics and reporting; filters, report builder, building dashboards, custom reports
- AppExchange application setup and integration
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and other Salesforce applications
- Increasing user adoption; training, administrator training
- Implement management mandates with workflow and formulas; automation and workflow rules, lead and case automation
- Collaboration; Chatter and Chatter Free
- Email administration and email templates
- Enhancing productivity; ease of use
- Management analytics for areas requiring optimization
- Tracking tasks and events
- Sales administration
- Marketing Cloud administration
- Service and support administration
- Partner Management administration
Please contact a Salesforce Administrator Consultant to discuss your specific requirements.
Choose a Certified Salesforce CRM Administrator
If your organization requires administrator services or admin support for the initial implementation or post-implementation, an experienced Salesforce Administrator Consultant can help. We encourage you to contact us today at 919-418-8225 and schedule an initial consultation and speak with experienced Salesforce Administration consultant to discuss your business requirements.